lunes, 28 de abril de 2008

God Almighty, biiiiaaatch...

I've been raised by an atheist family, or perhaps parents that fell out of love for their god at some point. I may ask them one day about the whole ordeal now...
Anyways, the thing is that this never made me not care about other people's gods or ever disrespected them, I just looked at them like a fascinating social phenomenon.
Human history gives me enough reasons to rant about religion but it ain't my point at all; I've even gotten to read the Bible, many passages from the Coran and even some lose buddhist texts. And I strongly believe all those best-sellers should definitely at least be considered and respected as such by all atheists and agnostics out there: great books with undeniable hooks.

But now I know if ever anyone gets to push its god into my heart (or soul or wherever it supposedly lodges), I think that person would've to look and sound something like this:



No hay comentarios: