miércoles, 23 de abril de 2008

Why do we need to collect?

Hello everyone or nobody,

I've always wondered why we need to gather stuff, rearrange it in shelves, jars or books and give it an order. Or is it just obsessive people who does?
I am sure it has to do with some status shit, something to feel special about, something you "own" but you'll never be able to take with you to eternity. That's why egyptians were cool cats back in the days.
Anyways, this is what I'm at again today: collecting some audiovisual online wonders this time.
Something like the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" trick but without expecting anything in return (because it's not even my stuff after all!).
Some people might call this exhibitionism but I'm not really keen on that word though.
I'd rather you call it "The Mundane is sleeping on my sofa tonight", my first blog ever.

Hope you all enjoy it, it's made to make your life happier, easier and brighter; while my tastes become now officially collectible.

Tristan

1 comentario:

she walks by the wall. dijo...

dónde está su fotografía

_n